Position Title: Marketing Coordinator
Salary: $40,000.00-$52,000.00 per year
Company: Family Solutions Group
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Family Solutions Group is a coalition of agencies working collaboratively to Make Wellness Possible. FSG is comprised of two main service agencies: Kells Counselling and Crossroads Family Services. Kells Counselling provides professional psychological services (counselling, assessment, and trauma recovery) to address a wide variety of concerns. Crossroads Family Services began as a Foster Care agency, serving vulnerable children by providing trained, stable, and nurturing foster families. Now it maintains the foster care program and has added a disability supports program providing respite, host homes, and clinical services. If you are a person who has a heart for individuals and families, you would fit right in.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
- Working directly with management on marketing and communication needs
- Implementing marketing campaigns
- Designing, developing, and managing existing marketing materials including, but not limited to brochures, templates, presentations, marketing videos, etc.
- Spearheading and producing content for campaigns such as targeted email campaigns, videos, blog posts, etc.
- Social media account management including researching, content writing, curating content, analysis of engagement data, etc.
- Website management and updates including SEO & SMO
- Organizing and implementing the advertising budget
- Organizing and managing promotional events/activities
- Coordinating email campaigns through Get Response
- Administrative/office duties as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- Three to four years of marketing experience
- Secondary education in Communications, Marketing, or other relevant focus
- In-Depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and how to best use each platform for business
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite particularly InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience with Office 365
- Google AdWords certificate considered an asset
- Knowledge & experience in traditional and digital marketing
- A functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress
- Working knowledge of SEO, SMO, & Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of email campaigns
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Positive attitude and a sense of humour
- Attention to detail
- Excellent writing, language, and editing skills
- Ability to lead and guide other employees in content development
- Ability to customize design products to company requirements
- Strong work ethic and drive to succeed
- Ability to work with a team or independently
- Strong organization and time management skills
This position has a flexible schedule and could be anywhere from 30-40 hours per week. The salary range listed is for an employee who works full-time 40 hours per week.
In order to be considered for the position, please submit both a Cover Letter and Resume.
Thank you for your interest in Family Solutions Group.
All applications will be reviewed to determine which candidates’ qualifications most closely match the advertised requirements. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Application Deadline: July 30, 2021